“Ease out of Fear” is a program that teaches how to eliminate fear, anxiety and panic attacks. It introduces a lot of different techniques that were beneficial for an ex-sufferer that struggled with anxiety for more than 25 years of his life.
Who is the author?
The author of this program is Mark Pasay. He suffered from anxiety for more than 25 years until he found some techniques that worked for him. He says “They were 25 painful and unhappy years. It’s like being sent to jail for doing absolutely nothing wrong”. Also Mark mentions that he spent tens of thousands of dollars in counselling, missed work, medication and hundreds of missed opportunities that will never come back.
What do I get after ordering this product?
- “Ease Out Of Fear” (ebook). This ebook is a collection of the author’s lifetime work and a step-by-step guide to overcoming fear and anxiety.
- BONUS 1: How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie. This is a best-selling 203 page ebook.
- BONUS 2 : Eliminate Stress and Anxiety From Your Life. A 61 page ebook with very helpful tips and tricks on how to beat stress and anxiety.
- BONUS 3 : The Astonishing Power of Gratitude. A 18 page ebook packed with helpful ideas to move you from focusing on your self debilitating fears to a grateful mind.
Who can benefit from this product?
All those that suffer from:
- Panic attacks
- All forms of anxiety disorders (including : obsessive compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, social anxiety disorder, and generalized anxiety disorder.)
- Worries and negative thoughts
- The author is an ex-sufferer of anxiety attacks and knows how it feels to be in that place. He describes only the techniques that worked for him.
- It saves a lot of money because this method doesn’t require the use of medications or natural supplements.
- It helps you understand how your anxiety grew over the years, how you continue to keep it alive and what can you do to stop the vicious cycle.
- A simple 7 step formula to beat anxiety that is easy to read and not too technical.
- Also it helps you get a new perspective on your life and with this new way of thinking you can feel more peace and calm immediately after you finish reading the ebook.
- There are a lot of analogies and true stories used to help reinforce and make the point clearly.
- Bonus materials are very good as a complement to the main method. Especially the best-selling ebook – How To Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie
- Money back guarantee
- The author is not a doctor but only tells the techniques that helped him overcome his 25 years of fears and anxiety attacks
- You will notice that you’ll feel more in peace and calm after finishing reading the ebook but the symptoms will improve over time and how fast it all depends on the person and the severity of the condition
- You need the will to follow the techniques and instructions
- It is not free and it is not being sold off the internet.
The Bottom Line
“Ease Out Of Fear” is a blueprint for overcoming fears, anxiety and panic attacks based on the experience and the techniques that Mark Pasay used to be free from them after 25 difficult years. It is an easy to read ebook with a lot of helpful analogies. There are no complicated explanations or technical terminology. It teaches not only recovery, but gives a powerful message of empowering yourself to be the best person you can be.