“Quit Smoking – Self Hypnosis” is an audio hypnosis program that helps you quit smoking without doing anything else, just listening to the audio provided. It can help moderate to heavy smokers but especially those that previously failed trying conventional methods.
Who is the author?
The author of this program is hypnotherapist Gary Leggett. He has been a practicing professional hypnotist for 7 years. He smoked for 19 years and knows how hard it can be to put cigarettes down. Gary developed this quit-smoking hypnosis for himself and perfected it through working with his clients. He also has created products that deal with weight loss, stress reduction and how to learn self-hypnosis.
What do I get after ordering this product?
- “Quit Smoking Self-Hypnosis” (audio, mp3). In the first part of the audio he explains how to quickly relax. He guides you into a calm and relaxed state of the mind so it can be receptive to the quit smoking program that follows. The second part of the audio tries to unlock any resistance to becoming smoke free. At the end of the program you’ll move from a feeling “can’t live without my cigarettes” to “Thank God those disgusting smokes are out of my life”.
- Special Bonus : Hypnosis ebook. He shares the same tips he uses with his high-paying clients to get the most out of the audio session.
Who can benefit from this product?
All those that are moderate to heavy smokers and that have tried and failed stopping smoking before.
- The entire method is based on the principles of hypnosis. Nowadays hypnosis is widely used in psychotherapy and is practiced by licensed physicians and psychologists.
- With the provided audio guides you can work at your own pace when it suits you. Owning one of these products is like having your own professional hypnotist available 24/7, without having to pay high prices per session.
- Other benefits include the fact that you do not have to learn self-hypnosis as the professional hypnotist guides you through the program. All you need to do is relax and listen.
- This program addresses the cause of the addiction rather than the symptoms.
- The price is very affordable comparing to other solutions.
- You can download the package to your PC with no waiting time involved.
- Money back guarantee.
- It makes no sense to invest in a stop smoking self-hypnosis program and then only listen to it once or not even play it at all. This program works best with repeated listening on a consistent basis.
- You will need to find the discipline to allocate time each day for the first week to listen and then once every few days in later weeks. If you cannot commit to this then you should look at other methods to help you quit smoking.
- It has been proven to be a very effective method but how fast you can quit smoking depends on how serious you are to listen to the program and how a heavy smoker you are.
The Bottom Line
Several studies have shown that hypnosis is a great way to stop smoking, and overcome your dependency on nicotine and tobacco products. Hypnosis enables an entry to the root of the problem – the mental addiction of nicotine, to allowing you to overcome it. Since hypnosis deals with the mental aspect of quitting smoking, you’re more likely to be able to quit smoking because a lot of the addiction is mental. Hypnosis is a safe and easy way to quit smoking and start living without the dependence on tobacco products.